Join the XARA Family
We are currently seeking to recruit an Assistant Banqueting Manager to join our team. The Assistant Banqueting Manager will be reporting directly to the Food & Beverage Manager to ensure the smooth running of but not limited to conferences, launches, weddings, gala dinners, outside catering events and other functions and adhering to pre-established high standards of service and control.
Duties will include
- Coordinating and overseeing designated function operations and ensuring open inter-departmental communication and effective planning;
- Ensuring adequate resource planning to ensure that all equipment is ordered in a timely manner;
- Ensuring that all team members portray and deliver high quality standards of service at all times;
- Scheduling of rosters and ensure they are adhered to.
- Experience in banqueting is considered an asset.
- Must be a strong team player and hands on.
- Must have very high standards for attention to detail and commitment to deliver excellent customer service.
- Must have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multi task.
Closing Date – Sunday 5th May 2019
Thank you for your interest in a career in Xara. Fill in the form below, we will review your application and get back to you shortly.