Join the XARA Family
To assist the Restaurant Manager in the smooth running of the restaurant adhering to pre-established high standards of service and control.1. Ensure smooth and professional on-going supervision;
2. Ensure adequate resource planning ensuring that all equipment is ordered in a timely manner;
3. To coordinate and oversee the restaurant service, designated functions and ensuring open inter-departmental communication and effective planning;
4. Ensure that all staff is notified of any relevant changes to service standards;
5. Ensure that the adequate stock is being maintained together with cutlery, china, glassware and any other equipment required for the smooth operation;
6. Ensure to lead and direct staff to portray and deliver high quality standards of service and conduct at all times;
7. Ensuring that members of staff are presentable and up to the standards required;
8. To ensure that the company and department Standard Operation Procedures, Policies and core values are adhered to;
9. To carry out inspections to ensure an excellent level of hygiene and comfort for guests;
• Must have previous experience in a similar position.
• Must be a strong team player and hands on.
• Must have very high standards for attention to detail and commitment to deliver excellent customer service.
• Must have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multi task.
Thank you for your interest in a career in Xara. Fill in the form below, we will review your application and get back to you shortly.