Join the XARA Family
The Front Office/ Reservations Agent must be well groomed, have a warm & friendly disposition and be devoted to customer service. Applicants must be computer literate, have an excellent telephone manner, be fluent in English & another European language and have a good knowledge of Front Office accounting procedures, reservations and experience with dealing with internet agents. Applicants should also possess multi-tasking abilities and prepared to work on a shift rota.
Brief Job Description:
1. Morning& Evening reception / reservations duties;
2. To operate the Front Office / Reservation system ;
3. To operate the telephone exchange;
4. Check-in and check-out of guests;
5. To deal with clients problems and solve them effectively;
6. To assist in the preparation of reports of the Front Office / Reservation Department.
· Must be a strong team player and hands on.
· Must have very high standards for attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
· Must have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multi task.
· Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
· The ability to communicate in French is an asset.
Thank you for your interest in a career in Xara. Fill in the form below, we will review your application and get back to you shortly.