Join the XARA Family
To direct and control all housekeeping operations and the housekeeping team members.
Brief Job Description:
- To lead and direct all housekeeping supervisors, chambermaids and public area cleaners;
- To ensure that all guest rooms and public areas are clean at all times;
- To ensure all linen is clean and in order;
- To ensure housekeeping storage areas are in order and par stock levels are in place;
- To ensure that the adequate stock of linen and other equipment required for the smooth operation are in place at all time;
- To Assist in identifying/recommending suppliers who offer best quality products at the right prices;
- Carryout and oversee timely and accurate end of month stocktaking of all items held within the department;
- To schedule rosters and ensure they are adhered to;
- To ensure that the company and department standard operation procedures and policies are adhered to;
- To ensure high quality standards are kept and optimum customer satisfaction is maintained.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must have previous experience in a similar position.
- Must be a strong team player and hands on.
- Must have very high standards for attention to detail and commitment to deliver excellent customer service.
- Must have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multi task.
Thank you for your interest in a career in Xara. Fill in the form below, we will review your application and get back to you shortly.